Skip to main content

tv   Hannity  FOX News  March 6, 2018 6:00pm-7:00pm PST

6:00 pm
at 8:00. tune in. thanks for a great hour. good night from washington. sean hannity is right now. >> sean: i got it. >> tucker: that's the spirit. >> sean: thank you. welcome to "hannity" tonight. breaking news. roger stone, sarah carter, jesse warters, sean spicer, joe concha here with reaction tonight. the abuse of the biassed media goes wall-to-wall to exploit sam nunberg that was in the middle of a crisis and breakdown. cnn traveled to thailand to interview a jailed russian coach. is fake news cnn that desperate? brand new tonight, more evidence that the fix was in with the clinton e-mail investigation.
6:01 pm
fox news reporting here that the trump-hating agent peter strzok was told about a possible breach to clinton's private server but he never followed up. that's dangerous. breaking news, sarah carter has an explosive report an john kerry, how the former secretary of state is being investigated by the house intel committee for his ties to the clinton bought and paid for dossier and now calling for a special cancel to investigate the severe fisa abuse. kim jong-un is now saying he's willing to talk to the u.s. about giving up nukes. we'll tell you how president trump is responding. all happening in the breaking news opening monologue. tonight we have a new example of just how despicably low the hate trump media will go at every cost to try to damage this president.
6:02 pm
the corrupt and abusively biassed press is exploiting former adviser sam nunberg to help do their dirty work. never mind the fall that sam nunberg was in the middle of a break down after getting subpoenaed by robert mueller. the media didn't care about that. they cheered him on because he was attacking the trump administration during a series of what are really incoherent interviews. watch the exploitation. >> why do i have to give them my personal communications? steve bannon, roger stone? roger is my mentor. i e-mailed ari with roger 15 times a day. for sarah huckabee sanders to start criticizing me and i know you may not like it the way i say it, shut her fat mouth. sarah should shut up. she should shut her mouth. >> let me ask you the question. >> yes. >> do you understand -- >> and i'm warning her to shut
6:03 pm
her mouth. a lot of people made me upset. i don't think -- has this been done before? they're not going to send me to jail. mr. mueller can send many to jail and i'll laugh about it. >> i think it would be funny if they arrested me. i think it would be really, really funny if they wanted to arrest me because i don't want to spend 80 hours to go over e-mails that i had with steve bannon and roger stone. >> i have smelled alcohol on your breath. >> well, i've not had a drink. >> you haven't had a drink. it's not -- >> no, my answer is no. >> anything >> >> no? >> no. besides my meds. >> okay. >> anti-depressants. is that okay? >> you think if erin burnett over at fake cnn, if she smelled alcohol on his breath, maybe she wouldn't have put him on the air. that wasn't the point of what the media was doing. they didn't care that he was
6:04 pm
melting down on national television. they were using hill as a tool to attack the trump administration. didn't matter in 91 -- nunberg wasn't making any sense. they used this as an opportunity to attack the and seize on it. the mainstream was obsessing over nunberg's freak out, they missed huge developments in stories they should have been covering like irrefutable concrete evidence against the russian investigation. the liberal media stopped caring about the truth and fact as long time ago. why the facts first network, fake cnn, will go anywhere in the world to try to prove their trump russian conspiracy theory to be true. i'm not making it up. this is from fake news cnn. they sent a reporter to
6:05 pm
thailand. why? to interview a jailed russian prostitute/sex coach who is claiming to have information about 2016 election interference. cnn couldn't bring in a camera in the prison, but here's what they reported. did you miss this? >> i just came out of this detention center where i spoke with a woman. it was loud and hot and chaotic and talking through the bars, she says that she witnessed meetings between the russian bi billionaires. she wouldn't give further information because she could be deported.
6:06 pm
>> sean: cnn sends a report tore thailand to talk to a russian. if you're surprised by this, you should not be. cnn literally went dumpster diving last mont in st. petersburg russia outside the troll farm that tried to influence the election. you can't make this up. take a look. >> it's like a computer or electronic stuff that has been delivered there recently. we saw them taking out the boxes for what looks like new computers. >> tucker: dumpster diving, sex coaches, prostitutes. if you want evidence of real russia collusion, you don't have to waste your time traveling around the world and diving in dumpsters and going to jail to meet sex coaches. it's in front of your faces and has been over a year.
6:07 pm
we on this program have been exposing how all roads in this russia investigation lead directly back to hillary clinton. she's at the center of everything. you have the clinton bought and fade for russian dossier, the lying dossier. russian propaganda and lies. john solomon reporting that the australian diplomat that started the russian investigation, he has deep ties to the clintons, involved in $25 million going to the foundation. sid vicious blumenthal, cody sheerer. they were feeding anti-trump dirt to the obama state department. a new update from sarah carter. she's reporting that the house intel committee is investigating former secretary of state john kerry and his role in the dossier. we just told you kerry's state department were receiving anti-trump information from long-time clinton allies. investigate that cnn? former state department official.
6:08 pm
remember jonathan winter? he met with former british spy christopher steele. and state department official, victoria newland? she said steele gave the state department pages of information that she turned over to the fbi. so here's the key questions. what did john kerry know now, when did he know it and did this information from steele and clinton's allies make it to his desk? the house intelligence committee chair, devin nunes sent a list of ten key questions about the dossier. but it's unclear if john kerry is one of them. sarah courter will reveal all in a report coming up in moments. right now, even more evidence that the fix was in for the fbi's corrupt clinton e-mail investigation. tonight fox is reporting that trump painting agent peter strzok was told that hillary clinton's private server may have been hacked, but then he didn't do anything about it. just more proof the fbi did not ever at any point conduct a real investigation that the fix was
6:09 pm
in and it was rigged for hillary clinton in the beginning. we know that comey and strzok were drafting the exoneration statement. in that letter, they changed the language that said it was reasonably likely that clinton's server was hacked and possible that the server was accessed by hostile foreign actors. maybe russia. think about it. it was previously reported that five foreign actors had hacked clinton's server. one of them probably has to be russia. another being china. possibly iran. was it north korea? all of these people had access to top secret material. that means american sources and methods were revealed, which means american lives were then put in danger. so strzok put his personal biases ahead of protecting americans and american national security while russia and others were literally looking page by
6:10 pm
page and stealing our national security secrets. now what strzok did here is beyond a dereliction of duty. it's a crime, which is why we have to ask, how does peter strzok still have a job? better yet, why isn't he being investigated? we now have a mountain of evidence of bias and wrong doing against peter strzok and so many others and this is new information to add to the list. so it's time to hold him accountable. we also have breaking tonight, the chairman of the house judiciary committee, bob goodlatte and trey gowdy, they're making a joint plea to the department of justice, i'd like to join them. requesting the attorney general, jeff sessions, appoint a second special counsel to investigate this misconduct, this bias within the department of justice and the fbi. according to the request, a second special counsel would investigate fisa and why the unvetted, unverified phony
6:11 pm
steele dossier, how was it over able to be used to obtain a warrant against carter page. how did that happen? as we said so many times, a special counsel is needed. they can't investigate themselves. it's the attorney general, jeff sessions' job to make this happen. finally tonight, after decades of inaction and so much diplomatic failure that resulted in a nuclear armed north korea, a break through potentially is on the horizon. talks between north and south korea have been progressing. officials in pyongyang are now reportedly open to renegotiating the denuclearization in the region. of course, the kingdom has expressed an interest in normalizing relations with the united states, has made efforts to end nuclear ballistic missile tests and this comes weeks after the trump administration enacted tough new sanctions against north korea and months since president trump moved a third
6:12 pm
carrier strike group to the region. here's what president trump had to say about these new developments earlier today. >> do you believe that north korea's recent willingness to talk is sincere or is it an effort to buy time for their nuclear program and what do you owe this openness to talk? >> me. no, i think that -- nobody got that. i think that they are sincere but they're sincere because the sanctions and what we're doing with respect to north korea, inincluding the great help that we've been given from china, and they can do more, but they have done more than certainly they have ever done for our country before. so china has been a big help. i think that's been a factor. the sanctions have been very, very strong. very biting. we don't want that to happen. so i really believe that are
6:13 pm
sincere. i hope they're sincere. we'll find out. >> sean: these revelations may have a break through, it's unlikely the united states will have bilateral talks with kim jong-un until kim jong-un gets rid of his nuclear program. i say it's unlikely. beware. and joining us, sarah courter, nra contributor, dan bongino. sarah, let's start with you. >> what we know the house intelligence committee has expanded to include in their second phase of the state department john kerry. and the reason is, there's new evidence that's been surfacing. part of it came out in jonathan wiener's op-ed in "the washington post" and recently in a story published by "the new yorker" an expo say with
6:14 pm
christopher steele where it's -- they -- very deep in the story, kerry was briefed on the dossier sometime during september 2016 or october. so kerry was briefed after winer gave his summary to victoria new land and john finer, his chief of staff. then finer went and briefed kerry. so how far did this go? what the house intelligence committee and other congressional members along with a senate judiciary want to know, how high up the chain did the information on the dossier go? was it just to the high level officials like kerry or did it go all the way up to the president? i think that's why that is so imperative in their questioning. they asked if anybody had briefed president obama on the dossier prior to january 5. >> sean: let's go to the other news. peter strzok. this is amazing. he ignored the fact that he knew that hillary's server was hacked. we know from james comey, top secret, classified, special
6:15 pm
access program information was all on that server. we had heard five other hostile nations. specifically, the reporting in the daily caller, russia. that russia hacked into it of all nations. >> right. >> doesn't that put people's lives in jeopardy? >> this is a guy, peter strzok that decided on his own, he encouraged other people not to do a damage assessment. that's a serious breach of national security and the fbi isn't doing a damage assessment? >> sean: let's add to that. he also was the one writing the exoneration with comey. he interviewed hillary clinton days before they exonerated her. but they were exonerating her months in advance. they never did an investigation. >> yeah. she said i don't recall up to 40 times. peter strzok -- this is the beauty of the computer systems. we now know when and by whom
6:16 pm
comey's exoneration statement was altered to clear hillary clinton. peter strzok is the one that launched the investigation of donald trump to try to frame him for something he didn't do. trump russian collusion. here we are, 1 1/2 years later and there's still no evidence of it. the special counsel ten months later doesn't have any evidence of it either, a lot of bad characters in this. i was glad to see today two view powerful law and order chairman, bob goodlatte and trey gowdy call for a second special counsel. >> sean: dan, we all watched in horror as this important guy, sam nunberg is having a meltdown on national tv. but you got reporters saying i smell alcohol on your breath but they do it at the end of the interview. they don't stop the interview. because it's anti-trump. there's a political component using this guy incoherent making
6:17 pm
contradictory remarks because it hurts trump. your reaction? >> yeah, sean, you know if we were to come on the air intoxicated or on some kind of mood altering drug and would have said anything remotely pro trump or had not aligned himself with the trump russian narrative in any way, they would have scrapped it, this is a bottom of the barrel effort here to attack the trump team by any means news. it was one of the more disgusting things -- i'm no fan of the left wing media. it was one of the more disgusting episodes on the planet. it was grotesque. they should be horrified at what happened. >> sean: sarah, in all of your reporting because you broke a fisa warrant in trump tower had in fact taken place, you broke that story in march of last year. we've been following the story ever since. can you see any connection to
6:18 pm
dumpster diving in st. petersberg russia? do you see any role that perhaps the sex coach/prostitute in jail in thailand may have had that you missed? are you falling down on the job is what i'm asking you. have you failed our audience? >> no. i would be the first to go dumpster diving in russia or wherever, you know, to find a story. but look, the story is here. it appears the media, sean a lot of folks in the media and i'm going to talk about cnn here, they're having a difficult time accepting the fact that they're going to extreme measures and it's actually starting to look ridiculous. it's sad. they're not informing the public. a lot of the public, the part of the public that watching cnn, their ratings have gone way down but there are people watching it, aren't getting the full facts here. lawmakers are not being serviced as will with the facts. to make better decisions. so they don't need to go that
6:19 pm
far. they just need to look here hand start their own investigations. i welcome them to start following these investigations. because i think they're going to go much further. i think they're going to lead to bigger stories, sean. this is just the beginning. remember, after the i.g. report, we're looking at a possible special counsel. that could easily happen. more lawmakers will jump on that bandwagon -- >> sean: it's too slow for my liking. but i agree knowing a lot of what i'm aware is coming as you do. i want to go back to sam nunberg and get your take on this. i'm trying to understand what was the point? they know he's contradicting himself. >> cnn and msnbc were so giddy with excitement in their zeal to bring down donald trump, they were willing to take advantage and exploit and manipulate a guy that was obviously troubled. it was clear he didn't know anything because he was in early in the campaign in 2015.
6:20 pm
>> that was 2011. i've known trump all of these years. he had no intention. >> where was phil griffin and jeff zucker and say stop it, take him off our air? >> sean: let me ask you, dan, last question. when this server is breached and peter strzok, an fbi agent knows it and top secret classified program information on it people's lives were put in jeopardy and he didn't do his job what should have happened? >> it's a travesty hillary clinton wasn't indicted for this. i have great contacts on this. first-hand information about that server given my prior line of employment. it's not pretty. a lot of people knew about this for a long time. the fact that they changed the language in that famous july 5 james comey speech regarding
6:21 pm
what did it say, reasonably a likely -- wendt from reasonably likely to highly probable goes to show you this was an effort to exonerate hillary clinton no matter what. >> sean: they started writing the exoneration in may. i don't think our friends on the left care about the rule of media anymore. we appreciate it. when we come back, roger stone. if you haven't seen his show on netflix, an expose on him. very entertaining. you have to watch it. more straight ahead.
6:22 pm
6:23 pm
6:24 pm
weeds. nature's boomerang. at roundup®, we know they keep coming back. you never invited this stubborn little rascal to your patio. so, draw the line. one spray of roundup® max control 365 kills to the root and keeps weeds away for up to 12 months. because patios should be for cooking out and kicking back. draw the line with roundup®. trusted for over forty years. ♪ ♪
6:25 pm
>> did russia give you this information or anybody associated with russia? >> al is not a state party.
6:26 pm
so the answer for our interactions is no. >> you did not get this information about the dnc, john podesta's e-mails. can you tell the american people 1,000% you didn't get it from russia or anybody associated with russia? >> we can say -- we have said repeatedly the last two months that our source is not the russian government and it is not state parties. >> sean: that was wikileaks founder julian assange in 2017 when we went to the ecuadorian embassy in great britain. the mainstream media will not stop at anything to tie russian to trump. and now they're turning to roger stone, one headline from vice nice reads why roger stone could be mueller's next target. here to respond himself,
6:27 pm
republican strategist, he got a full feature for himself on netflix, roger stone. how are you, sir? >> thanks for having me, sean. >> sean: appreciate you being back. let's start with sam nunberg. a protege of yours. i thought he was exploited by the media. he didn't seem right. what is your thoughts of him? >> watching that interview is across between howard beal and networks saying i'm mad and an andy kauffman routine. sam is a talented guy. he's dealing with his own demons, clearly. but he's not speaking at my behest or with any direction. on the heels of his interviews, vice, msnbc and others say my
6:28 pm
indictment is eminent because i received hacked material from wikileaks or julian assange and gave it to the trump campaign and donald trump. the problem with that sean is, i received -- never received anything whatsoever. let me be clear. i had no advance notice of content, source or exact timing of wikileaks disclosures regarding the dnc or hillary clinton. i never received any material from wikileaks or the russian state or anybody else therefore i couldn't have pass it on to anybody in the trump campaign and i never discussed wikileaks disclosures with candidate trump or president trump before, during or after the campaign. >> sean: have you been subpoenaed by robert mueller? >> i have not. but based on a "new york times" story of january 20th, 2017, inauguration day that said that
6:29 pm
my communications were along with paul manafort and carter page being surveilled under a fisa warrant, i have operated on the assumption that some authorities have been monitoring my communications the entire time. i have no evidence or knowledge or involvement in russian collusion or anything other inappropriate act. >> sean: i might be the only person in america that has actually interviewed julian assange five times. i did go to the ecuadorian embassy. some people like him, some people don't. it's irrelevant. he put the e-mails in play. he revealed the e-mails to the world. the question that i think we've got to ask ourselves, if robert mueller, if his mandate, which is now expanded even into the uae and well beyond what his original mandate is, if his mandate is to discover trump russia collusion, where the
6:30 pm
e-mails came, from did they come from russia, don't you think the first guy you might want to ask or try to get information from would be the guy that we -- the one person on earth that you know knows where that came from? whether you like julian or don't like julian, that would be julian assange. i can say with certainty anybody else on the face of this earth would know 100%, but he would. >> well, when i said on msnbc tonight that i did not believe that julian assange was a russian agent and i didn't believe that wikileaks is a russian asset, i think he's an honest journalist. nobody has questioned the accuracy of any of the materials that wikileaks has released. >> sean: 11 years -- >> their whole promise -- their false premise -- >> sean: 11 years they've never gotten a thing wrong. that's better than msnbc, cnn and "washington post" and the
6:31 pm
times. not one that they have gotten wrong. >> that's right. this entire narrative is based on a false premise from our politicized intelligence agencies that julian assange is a russian agent. no, he's a journalist that has an incredible record for accuracy and authenticity. when you reject that at msnbc, they say stone is moving the goal post. no, i've been saying this for two years. i continue to believe it. the same people that tell you, there's no met da data collection program on americans or saddam hussein has weapons of mass destruction. they insist julian assange is a russian asset. i believe that is false. >> we know that peter strzok knew that hillary's server in fact had been infiltrated by the russians. is it possible that maybe julian assange had sources? up to five foreign intelligence agencies would have had access
6:32 pm
to her e-mails. is it possible he got it from one source and the russians had it? is it possible everybody had it because she went to a mom and pop shop bathroom and broke the law and committed felonies in the process of not handling classified information the way it should have been handled? >> more importantly, sean, this whole discussion is meant to distract from the content of the disclosures. >> sean: good point. >> she show hillary clinton to be greedy, corrupt and distract from the fact that the obama justice department and the obamafbi utilized what they knew is fabricated evidence to justify the surveillance of the republican candidate for president. this is an abuse of power that makes watergate look like small potatoes. it's obvious the question that must be asked based on the fbi text messages, what did obama know and when did he know it.
6:33 pm
>> sean: well-said. what is your relationship like with the president? a lot -- i've always said donald trump is his own man. anyone that tells you any different doesn't know donald trump. he makes his own mind up. >> that is entirely true. there's no karl rove in trumpland. he's his own strategist and word smith. aim loyal supporter of the president. i think he's doing an amazing job given the deep state and two-party opposition to him. two million new jobs? a growing economy? extraordinary. >> sean: this is personal between you and me. you said once that was lobbying to be in the trump administration. i never lobbied ever, nor would i have ever taken or did i talk to anybody about it. you remember saying that? >> i don't recall saying that. but if i did, i stand corrected. >> sean: no problem. roger, listen, i'm wait till i get my own netflix two-hour
6:34 pm
special. that would be a big day for me. >> we can call it "get me sean hannity." >> sean: thank you. good to see you. big news. president trump's battle against california's sanctuary state problems. jesse and jessica coming up. ♪ we the people... are defined by the things we share. and the ones we love. who never stop wondering what we'll do or where we'll go next. we the people who are better together than we are alone... are unstoppable. welcome to the entirely new expedition.
6:35 pm
6:36 pm
6:37 pm
6:38 pm
allergies with sinus you won't find relief here. go to the pharmacy counter for powerful claritin-d... while the leading allergy spray relieves six symptoms, claritin-d relieves eight, including sinus congestion and pressure. claritin-d relieves more. >> sean: big breaking news on president trump's fight against california's sanctuary policies. here with more, chief national correspondent, ed henry. what's happening? >> this is breaking just this hour. fox news learning that the trump administration has filed a lawsuit tonight against the state of california, charging that three recently passed state laws are interfering with federal immigration enforcement. jeff sessions is in california himself tonight declaring he's determined to enforce the law and reduce crime and is seeking
6:39 pm
an injunction to block the three california laws, including one that justice officials say is preventing private companies from voluntarily cooperating with ice officials. this confrontation comes shortly after oakland mayor took the resist movement to a new level, warning potential targets that ice agents were planning to arrest them around the bay area last month. the president trump back. a judge withholding that the white house can withhold a million dollar grant because of the sanctuary city policies. basically it's a sanctuary state right now. on the other side of the country in harpers ferry west virginia, several ms-13 gang members were convicted of restraining and killing a virginia man who is believed to be aligned with a rifle gang member. the gruesome part, the man was stabbed more than 50 times after being lowered to a rock quarry.
6:40 pm
his body was dumped into a ditch while the gang members tried to burn their clothing to destroyed the evidence. the attorney general is leaving the door open to filing suits not just in california but all around the country. >> sean: thanks. ed henry, the daily caller, they have an explosive record on seven house democrats that have direct ties to the nation of islam leader, louis farrakhan. >> white folks are going down. and satan is going down. and farrakhan, by god's grace has pulled the cover off of that satanic jew. and i'm here to say your time is
6:41 pm
up. your world is through. >> sean: joining us now, co host of "the five", jesse and jessica. whose world is it going to be the week? there was a photograph that was revealed and never came out in 2008. barack obama and louis farrakhan. it was a congressional black caucus event. the person that took i was was asked to hide that photo before the election. was that photo have hurt barack obama's chances of win something. >> i think it would have. it was when he was a state senator. it would have, which is why it was obviously hidden there. i think that louis farrakhan should be, you know, booted out of any company -- >> sean: god teaches me the white man is the skunk of the planet earth. >> i don't think that is true. >> i don't know why barack obama
6:42 pm
is hanging out with him. he's more racist than donald trump. he hangs out with sharpton, reverend wright. >> he does not -- >> he was in reverend wright -- >> i don't think trump goes to church at all. >> it's better than going to a racist church. >> i'm not a fan of reverend wright or louis farrakhan. al sharpton -- >> sean: how do you make the case he didn't know reverend wright when he was in the pews for 20 years? can you say that when he distanced himself it was for political expediency? >> yeah. >> sean: he liked reverend wright's church but can't admit it publicly? >> why are you laughing? listen, i think's done as good as i can say that it was politically motivated. >> sean: so he agreed with reverend right -- >> if you look at his policies and presidency and the way that he ran this country, it had -- >> sean: what if jesse waters,
6:43 pm
the guy next to you there, what if he hung out with somebody that the sunday after 9-11 said america's chickens have come home to roost, not god bless america, g.d. america? what would you think of him? >> you wouldn't sit members to me. all the southern democrats -- >> i started out -- >> louis farrakhan said that hitler was a good guy. when asked about it, danny davis, democrat in the house, said farrakhan was an outstanding human being. with you imagine if a republican in the house, white guy, was saying that stuff about david duke? >> can you imagine in the president of the united states said there were fine people on both sides in charlottesville? >> the president has said imprecise things. >> he knows that black woman defense? >> jesse jackson for years has said that donald trump has done great things for the black community. he's not taking pictures with farrakhan as was barack obama. >> so what do you have to lose?
6:44 pm
he called nfl players sons of bs. >> what does that have to do with racism? if you're going to kneel during the national anthem, it's unpatriotic. >> it's yours first amendment right to protest. >> i'm not talking about the national anthem. i'm talking about barack obama and southern democrats taking photographs and hugging louis farrakhan that said that white people deserve to die. jews are my enemy. you're jewish. >> what is insane about this, i agreed with you two and you're still on me. >> you started off so well. >> i think i'm still doing well. about farrakhan, i agree with you. i would add to it that i thought jake taper tweeted out about the misogyny. this is to you for the with women's march --
6:45 pm
>> yeah, and they -- >> sean: what if donald trump started his political career in a home of an unrepentant domestic terrorist and he wished he did more? what would you think of donald trump starting his political career in his house? >> are you talking about his father's? >> no. >> sean: i had her on the ropes. >> i'm killing it tonight. no, bill ayers -- >> you're cocky tonight. i agreed with you. i don't know what you -- if you look at barack obama's policies and how -- >> sean: and forget his friends. >> no, not all of his friends. >> look at his policies. black unemployment, black poverty. >> that's absolutely not true. >> black unemployment record low. look at his policies. >> the month after he is not there --
6:46 pm
>> sean: black unemployment is down dramatically. we had an eight years in obama, millions more black americans, hispanics and on foot stamps. millions more in poverty and on food stamps. wait a minute. so his policies failed the black community. >> i would disagree with that so with blacks unemployment -- >> how do you disagree with facts? >> the conditions that barack obama inherited from bush -- >> it's bush's fault. >> why are we doing a segment about barack obama -- >> how about stormy daniels? let's talk about -- you want to talk about all of barack obama's scandals. let's -- >> sean: let's go with monica lewinsky. >> i recommend her new book. >> i can't wait to read vanity fair. >> she wrote a good piece. >> sean: i hate to say it? winner? sean spicer and joe concha next.
6:47 pm
e with those we love, but does psoriasis ever get in the way? embrace the chance of 100% clear skin with taltz. for people with moderate to severe psoriasis, up to 90% had a significant improvement of their psoriasis plaques. with taltz, 4 out of 10 even achieved completely clear skin. don't use if you're allergic to taltz. before starting, you should be checked for tuberculosis. taltz may increase risk of infections and lower your ability to fight them. tell your doctor if you have an infection, symptoms, or received a vaccine or plan to. inflammatory bowel disease can happen with taltz, including worsening of symptoms. serious allergic reactions can occur. ready for a chance at 100% clear skin? ask your doctor about taltz. try it for as little as $5 a month.
6:48 pm
ask your doctor about taltz. hey, need fast try cool mint zantac. it releases a cooling sensation in your mouth and throat. zantac works in as little as 30 minutes. nexium can take 24 hours. try cool mint zantac. no pill relieves heartburn faster.
6:49 pm
6:50 pm
6:51 pm
>> sean: so according to the media research centers analysis of the january and february evening news casts on abc, cbs, msnbc, coverage on president trump was 91% negative. shocking. we have sean spicer with us and joe concha. 91% is almost everything negative. >> nine out of ten stories. media research center is a conservative outlet. pugh research came to the same conclusion. we're talking not about opinion shows. we're talking about abc, cbs,
6:52 pm
msnbc. supposed to be nonpartisan. 24 million people watch those shows a night. that's a lot. more than average for the world series. when nine out of ten stories are negative towards an administration, that is bias and broad daylight. what you have here is a president that is over 40% in the real clear politics average, over 50% in the economy on approval. >> sean: 48% in zogby, 58% in rasmussen. >> yeah. >> sean: his numbers keep going up. people are adjusting -- donald trump is different. his a disrupter. i think they like it and it will help him in the re-election. things have gotten so bad -- i've watched you battle that idiot at fake news, acosta. if they want to call him a journalist, this is the same network that we saw go dumpster
6:53 pm
diving in st. petersberg and now they went to a jail in thailand to interview a sex coach thinking they're going to crack up the trump collusion story. >> first of all, before we get off the numbers, i just want to say congratulations on the ratings. seems there's a nice pattern here with sean to support president trump doing really well in the ratings. congratulations on your success. that proves to the network news that telling the truth and getting the story out is what viewers are tuning in to see. with respect to mr. acosta, what this comes down to in the recent tweet that he sent with respect to sarah sanders, he said that she by not calling him didn't show courage. let's be honest. jim acosta is a carnival barker that is clueless and classless. the day that briefing was taking place, sarah answered over 40 questions. because jim didn't get his questions in, he feels that
6:54 pm
showed a lack of courage. on that same day, sarah had two combat veterans on stage that just met with president trump who he thanked for their service. st. john peck and sergeant liam dwyer. they were injured in iraq separately, went back and reenlisted to go to iraq. both cases, both got further injured. sergeant peck lost both his arms and both his legs. staff sergeant dwyer lost an arm. he has had over 50 surgeries. that, mr. acosta, is courage. that is courage. don't talk about not getting a question being a lack of courage. courage will serve this country and act like an adult. >> sean: well-said. last word. >> fox news in the first years of president obama's conferences, 36 press conferences. he called on fox 14 times. so networks get boxed out depending on the administration.
6:55 pm
this is how it works. >> video of the day next. is sec. is sec. the scotts turf builder program. it's the best way to get the yard you want all year long, guaranteed. all it takes is 4 feedings, with a scotts solution for every season. and with a customized plan from the scotts my lawn app, your yard can look like pete's. it's that easy. this is a scotts yard. download the scotts my lawn app for your personalized plan.
6:56 pm
6:57 pm
6:58 pm
you or joints. something for your heart... but do you take something for your brain. with an ingredient originally found in jellyfish, prevagen is the number one selling brain-health supplement in drug stores nationwide. prevagen. the name to remember.
6:59 pm
>> sean: one virginia man found out that his son got in trouble for bullying. he came up with an interesting punishment. that's our video of the day. >> my son finally got in trouble on the bus enough or he actually got kicked off the bus for three days because he was being a little bully, which i do not tolerate, cannot stand, and therefore, he has turned out run to school. we are right about 1 mile from the school, so all week he's got the experience of running to school. since he's been running to school this week is behavior is gotten much better. his teachers have approved of his behavior this week. he hasn't got in trouble at school this week, where last week he was just absolutely out of his mind. this right here is just old school parenting. >> sean: up at that drive snowflakes crazy. time for a quick canopy hotline. >> love the show, but please stop saying unpeeled the onion. we were actually peeling the
7:00 pm
onion. >> sean: you are right, i'm sorry. that host. kidding. anything to say? we will always be fair and balanced, let not your heart be troubled. laura ingraham -- [laughs] that host! bad! >> laura: that's actually really funny. >> sean: we all get into these pattern things that we do. everybody. >> laura: is like when people say don't over exaggerate. that's kind of a redundancy. >> sean: anything else, miss dartmouth? any other grammatical corrections you want to make? >> laura: when people say between you and i, right over the edge. this is a little stupid things like that, but between you and i, or when you answer the phone, it's me. no, it is i. after the verb "to be" it is a

129 Views

info Stream Only

Uploaded by TV Archive on