Skip to main content

tv   The Ingraham Angle  FOX News  February 14, 2020 11:00pm-12:00am PST

11:00 pm
media mob, we seek the truth. "the ingraham angle" is next. have a great weekend, we will see you monday. this is "the ingraham angle." the department of justice is at the center of the political universe once again. tonight i'll bring you every detail on bill barr's standing in the eyes of the president. why the decision to drop the criminal case against admitted liar andrew mccabe may not be the end of his exposure and the latest on the decision to take another look at the prosecution of general michael flynn. plus, last night, laura exposed mike bloomberg's deep ties to communist china. tonight gordon chang takes the story even further and speaking of laura, she an raymond have at
11:01 pm
hilarious friday follies for you later in the show. airline etiquette and a bizarre new couple site on the docket. but first the doj is dropping criminal charges against former acting fbi director andrew mccabe. who admitted to lying to federal investigators. meanwhile, roger stone could spend nine years in prison for a similar crime. lying to congress. does any of that seem fair to you? it shouldn't. apparently, there is still a two tiered system of justice in washington, d.c. where trump supporters are punished and resistance members tend to walk. and they don't just gogo free. they are handed lucrative gigs on television to play victim to a crowd. >> we don't expect to live in a country where p the perceived political enemies of the president suddenly become the subjects of criminal investigations, in a a pursuit, you know, to throw political
11:02 pm
enemies in jail. that's an absolute abrogation of everything that we know and expect from our system of justice as americans and it's disturbing to see the department of justice playing a role in that politicalization of the work that they doj should be doing. >> what yojust heard aren't the words of someone just indicted. they are from someone who was just let off the hook. our americans really supposed t feel sorry for him? joining me now is robert driscoll, former department of justice official and tom fenton, president of judicial watch. thanks for joining me. you follow these things closely. let me say at the onset bill barr is the best thing to happen in the trump administration. he has his hands full and if andrew mccabe thinks he's free, he has something else coming. it does feel like when are we
11:03 pm
actually going to prosecuteee somebody who admits to lying to federal officers and as a former acting director of the fbi this guy knew better. >> he did and he admitted he wasn't truthfully internally at the doj. d this is a great example of why i think bill barr is right to take a close look at these things and be involved. you're going to take political heat for these decisions one way or the other. that's the whole point is the attorney general works for the president. the attorney general runs the department of justice. they all report to him so you make these calls. some of them from the outside appear, you know, questionable. to some of us who have looked at it from the outside, not having looked at the file, but,d you know, mccabe, it's like the talking points didn't change when the charges were dropped. they would have been the same talking points if he had been indicted.ha he actually got from his perspective what would be a fair shot and it doesn't stop him from complaining that somehow the system was unfair.
11:04 pm
they even considered bringing charges. when he admitted to lying to investigators. >> you've been watching the judicial department here. is there going to be a two tiered system or will we have justice? >> in my view, if it's an indication, comey was referred to the justice department under attorney general barr for prosecution for leaking the president's fbi files, lying about it including classified information.n. they refused to proceed. you have the significant criminal activity by the deputy fbi director, referred to the i.g., to the attorney general. they refused to proceed. i'm hopeful he tries to get control of the judicial department. it's troubling and the attorney general has got to understand it ain't regular business at the justice department.
11:05 pm
this week began with a slap at the attorney general, an attack on the president through abusive stone and it ended frankly at another slap and attack at the attorney general. if he thinks he's being we served by the career surrounding him he needs to take another look at who is advising him. you know the way it works. these folks pretend to bewh nonpartisan. the justice department is full of democrat activists lawyers pretending to be career civil servants who are pursuing an agenda. there are thousands of vindmans, thousands of james comeys and they aren't working for you and i. >> this is why it's concerning when >> when sally yates signed one of the fraudulent warrants, "the department of justice department independence is essential to our nation's promise of impartial justice." it's not a tool for the president of the united states
11:06 pm
to use for retribution or camouflage. this is sally. she's in a responsible position but the president of the united states is still the constitutional officer in charge of the executive branch. >> it's also the height of irony when she was involved in the tail end of the obama administration as a holdover to trump, working with renin and others to get the whole russia collusion story started. so n she's not the right persono be making that statement. but the reality is these people are constitutional opposite to the united states. the attorney general works for the president and he controls the department and that's the t thing.. you look at all of these cases, the voters will hold the president and the attorney general accountable for what happens, and they have every right to be involved at a broad level to make sure things are done appropriately. >> because they can't be out there rogue. you>> mentioned brennan and i think one of the people that durham is actually looking atu
11:07 pm
because it goes above and beyond outside of this, is what mr. brennan has said previously. watch this. >> i'm willing to talk to him or anybody else about this period of time during 2016. i've not talked to him. it's clearly another indication that donald trump is using the doj to go after his enemies in any way that he can.si >> i think this guy is scared and i think there is reason for him to be scared an i think, this is just my own personal opinion but part of the reason it transitioned from an into a criminal probe is potentially because of people like brennann and what they may or may not have done. >> i think they are all very nervous about the possibility of .prosecutions. i'm not seeing evidence that they should be nervous. durham is doing a glorified i.g. investigation. brennan is right. he is asking questions about hi decision-making. he ain't going to be prosecuted. he might be criticized inn a report so i'm not seeing indications, you know what a
11:08 pm
real criminal investigation looks like. i'm not seeing any of this out of this justice department. on the worst corruption scandal in american history. illegal spying on a sitting president. the president is right to be frustrated. he should be tweeting more and directing the justice departmenn more on. this i would-point a special counsel if i were him the justice department is of doing this in these present circumstances. >> part of the concern here is that you may not win the case but at least make the case and that's been my frustration with the department of justice. if you see wrongdoing, even inh the oversight committeeif we wod make referrals and it would be bipartisan. the justice department still wouldn't go after one of their own. i still have my belief level on attorney general barr, it's off the charts and i think these people still have a lot to worry about because i believe that durham is a strong prosecutor and he'll get to the truth. real quickly.
11:09 pm
>> just to defend barr a little bit on the tweet, it doesn't help him when the president tweets about a particular case. it hurts him because it sets up the narrative for the left that barr is doing it at the direction -- >> and when the president tweets after this recommendation comes out i think he has every right to do that and i want a president when he sees something that's wrong and he thinks it's a miscarriage of justice to speak out about it. so,hi i gentlemen, thank you. this is not the end of this. there will be a lot more about this. the andy mccabe clip, this is what he said earlier in the day. >> as glad as i am the justice department and the attorney's office finally decided to do the right thing today, it's an absolute disgrace that they took two years and put my family through this experience for two years before they finally drew the obvious conclusion, and one they could have drawn a long, long time ago.
11:10 pm
>> here to react is charlie kirk, founder of turning point usa, and author of the upcoming book. along with jeffrey lord, former cnn contributor and a contributing editor at the american spectator. gentlemen, thank you so much for being here. charlie, i want to start with you. when we see mccabe talking all righteously yet took so long, he admitted about the lying. he's the one that put the country through this, correct? >> yes, he's trying to say we should feel bad for hiss family. mccabe, we should be feeling bad for michael flynn's family, when you walked into the white house and entrapped him under false pretenses. andrew mccabe walked into the white house under complete and total false pretenses and lieutenant general michael flynn, who is a hero to our country, did not have a lawyer present, that was the beginning of a lot of this nonsense around
11:11 pm
russia, if we think back to that, and now mccabe says my family was put through. this he gave four lies to the federal bureau of investigation. they say they are misleading statements.th lies, three of which were under oath and he gets off completely and i think a lot of trump supporters and people on the case are scratching their heads saying is justice really blind in our country or is it more tilted orch very at this timed n the direction of if you hate this president, and say the right things on cable television all of a sudden you're allowed some sort of soft pardon from the deep state of the doj. it's disgusting what happened today. >> when you look at what the inspector general did he maded recommendations to theid department of justice on the director of the fbi, the gi director, the director of the fbi, the deputyy director of the fbi, the deputy assistant director of the fbi and nobody but nobody has been prosecuted. let me show you this graphic from the i.g.'s report listing out some things in february of 2018. misled investigators of the role on the news media disclosure.
11:12 pm
lacked candor on four separate occasions, authorized media leaks to advance personal interests, and he recommended the i.g. did the firing of andrew mccabe. fortunately, at ast that happenedab but jeffrey, this isa person that brought a lot of shame to the department of justice. >> yeah, i'll say. to borrow from nancy pelosi, he'll be fired forever for doing what he did. this is just absolutely disgraceful. what about sympathy, as charlie was just saying. frankly, what about for the president and his family. put through this and the nation as a whole put through three years of just stuff because they don't like the way the 2016 election came out. this is truly, truly disgraceful. and what you've got, as mentioned earlier, whether it's the department of justice or the department of state or the national security counsel, you have all of these people who are
11:13 pm
liberal leaks, people in the justice department with law degrees.ec they weaponize the government, they weaponize the legal process to go after ideological opponents. it'srn disgraceful. >> jeffrey, i want to continue on with you for just a second. what do you think of cnn actually giving this continued platform to andrew mccabe? >> yeah, i think it's a serious mistake. i mean, i just, frankly, science i left, i don't understand, i mean, i understand, what they are doing is they have got a bone to pick with the presidenta they don't like the president but what they are doing here is hurting their own credibility i their own readings. they keep going down and down. there are a lot of good people there but this is self-defeating to the max and this certainly isn't going to help. >> now, charlie, part of the huge task -- i worry that the fbi director, ray, i don't know that he's up to the task of actually reforming an agency that is in such disarray butal w
11:14 pm
is the american people, how are the american people going to regain confidence that the department of justice will act impartially and lady justice will have that blindfold on instead of giving a pass every time their name is clinton or you have a democrat or a big d next to their name? >> she doesn't have the blindfold on. open ander left eye she's favoring everyone on the political left. mccabe came out and did a full media blitz to keep this russian narrative going. he tried to convince the talking class and the wise men of washington on the left to continue to push forward, when it was starting to come out that mueller maybe wasn't going to t come out with a big bombshell, no, we had it on good evidence that the president was doing something very questionable at the , highest levels. what about the president's family, great point, what about everybody around the president's orbit that's suffered because of this? if he wants to have this cable pity party, maybe he
11:15 pm
shouldn't have lied under oath. maybe he shouldn't have leaked this information and he was part of this deep state collusion against the president, to illegally spy on the president, to leak the information and i sure hope at some point justice will be held up because if not, i'm telling you, the grassroots of this country, in middle america, we're fed up with the ruling class being able to do whatever they want to do when they don't like a president and get away with it. people have to start being held accountable for it.nd >> can you imagine if hillary clinton was elected to president, these people like mccabe, comey and others, would be at the helm of the largest law enforcement operation in the ccountry. thank goodness it didn't happen and there is some cleansing. i would like to see some people prosecuted but i'm glad that every top tier there at the fbi is on their way out but i've got to tell you, between and ray, they have got a long way to go to give us some confidence that it will be equal and they will at least prosecute, even if they lose a case, at least try to prosecute it.
11:16 pm
gentlemen, thanks so much for being here tonight. happy valentine's day. coming h up, another bombshell today on the heels to reduce stone's sentence. the department of justice is taking another look at the case against michael flynn. are all of the mueller conspiracies unwrapping before our eyes. making the mccabe news all the more enraging, a breakdown of wrongdoing at the fbi. don't move. hi! we're glad you came in, what's on your mind?
11:17 pm
11:18 pm
11:19 pm
can you help keep these guys protected online? easy, connect to the xfi gateway. what about internet speeds that keep up with my gaming? let's hook you up with the fastest internet from xfinity. what about wireless data options for the family? of course, you can customize and save.
11:20 pm
can you save me from this conversation? that we can't do, but come in and see what we can do. we're here to make life simple. easy. awesome. ask. shop. discover. at your local xfinity store today. >> the department of justice was on a roll this week and it's not over yet. attorney general bill barr is bringing in an outsider. a prosecutor, to review the department's case against
11:21 pm
michael flynn. trump's former national security adviser. for more we go live to fox news correspondent with the latest. >> this is a review of the case against michael flynn so it could lead to anything or any decision by the doj. it will be led by a different u.s. attorney. in this case, a man from missouri, who examined the case dand the decision surrounding te prosecution of lynn for lying to the fbi. the former national security adviser, trump supporter and three star general pled guilty to lying to investigators about his contacts with the russian ambassador. flynn was long seen as a proponent of better relationships with moscow and supporters say he's been railroaded and bullied into pleading guilty. last year his lawyer issued a blistering statement tying the withdrawal of his plea guilty saying the prosecution has shown pure retaliation against mr. flynn since he retained new counsel this can only be,
11:22 pm
because with unconflicted counsel mr. flynn refused to lie for the prosecution. justice is not game and there should be no room for such gamesmanship in the department of justice. that move came after prosecutors flynn wasn't living up to his end of the deal to cooperate with the government, so now comes this review. jason, as you just pointed out, nothing here in d.c. happens in a vacuum as you well know. rarely is the doj been under more scrutiny than it is at the end of this week, which happens to mark the one-year anniversary of bill barr's tenure as attorney general. >> thank you very much. despite all the evidence pointing to prosecutorial misconduct in the flip case cnn's legal luminary said this. >> this is not some 16-year-old kid railroaded by a judicial system that he has no support in. this is a guilty plea by an extremely knowledgeable,
11:23 pm
educated person, advised by the best lawyers in the country, and this is what the department of justice is investigating. the only reason they are atinvestigating it is because donald trump didn't like the result. >> think hard. if trump was truly pulling thedo strings bill barr wouldn't have dropped the case against mccabe. joining me now is former department of justice prosecutor jim -- thank you so much for joining us. tell me about the significance of bringing in a prosecutor for this review to the department of justice to look at this case. >> let me put it to you thisic way. if you asked me a month ago whether a motion to withdraw a guilty plea had any legs i would say it will probably fail. it's usually about 90% or more of these motions to withdraw from a guilty plea turn into a disaster for the defendant. they lose cooperation, they lose acceptance and responsibility and the judge said, no, i did it these questions for you about your guilty plea.
11:24 pm
it's a personal exercise for the judge. it's starting to turn into a different kind of beast right now. sullivan seems to have a lot of investigation on this. this new attorney coming in to assess the whole situation it all rings familiar from ted stevens. that was judge sullivan also. he appointed an independent counsel and you have the same flavor going on now, that there might be a real hard look at the conduct that built up to this plea rather than the moment of the plea itself. >> sydney powell is the fairly new attorney representing general. she's very savvy.lf she has a lot of competency and she obviously does have the ear of the judge who is giving a lot of latitude because this case could easily have been wrapped up some time ago but what does this say about the department of justice because, on theth one hd the left is saying, oh, this is trump's thumb prints all over it. presidentnce is, the is about as hands off as you can
11:25 pm
possibly b. yeah, he tweets about stuff but in terms of actually call and pushing the department of justice i don't see it. >> i think this is really coming from barr. bar didn't need this job. he had established his credentials. he has a lot of integrity. he comes after all of these as case-by-case determinations of what's fair and what's right. he might have a little bit of buyer's remorse on some of the mueller prosecutions. it not so much exonerates but compares. maybe it's okay to go after michael flynn..mune maybe there is a false statement but whyae didn't that happen wih the hillary probes? the discretion that's being used by fbi add prosecutors is probably alarming an old hand like bill barr when he sees the possible consequence of stone or even in flynn's case. >> we were talking before this, there is house resolution 202.
11:26 pm
this is an important part. most people don't realize this but the owner of the two plus million federal employees that have an exemption from being investigated by the inspector general, attorneys at the department of justice. this bill from richmond, the democrat from louisiana, jody hice, a republican, it passed unanimously out of the house and i p do hope the senate takes ths up because the i.g. should be able to look at these individual attorneys at the department of justice as well. thank you so much for joining me. >> good to see you. >> that's one of the benefits getting to be the host.. you get to sum things up. >> the fbi is an honest apolitical organization and i hope people will learn about what the fbi is like,an human ad flawed but deeply committed to trying to do the right thing. >> i think people can have some assurance that the fbi actually by and large went about doing a pretty responsible job. >> pretty responsible job. a new report from real clear investigations suggests otherwise. the outlet unearthed a bombshell buried deep in the i.g. report on fisa abuse released last
11:27 pm
year. inspector general michael horowitz discovered that fbi officials shared highly classified materials with former british spy christopher steele. as if that wasn't bad enough, the agents knew steele was doing opposition research against trump and were told thatpo hilly clinton herself knew about it.t. here now is lee smith, investigative journalist and author of "the plot against the president." so why in the world would they -- taking classified information and sharing that with steele. >> first of all i want to say it's a terrific piece by a colleague, felton. it's a very important piece. it gets to a lot of important issues. the main problem that comes out is that they are sharing classified information with steele. one of the things that's
11:28 pm
illuminated in the story is that after steele gets this information from the fbi team, he goes and meets with glen simpson.te a clinton operative. in effect christopher steele is the liaison now between the fbi and the clinton campaign. so that's another very significant takeaway from this story. >> it's in the inspector general's report. it highlights this. we don't know whether or not durham is looking at this but money is flowing. taxpayer money is coming out -- it's coming out of taxpayer's wallets. it's going to this operative to do research. >> $15,000. >> to attend this meeting. glen simpson is involved. he's part of team clinton with the dnc research, and then it even worse because that's then the information that they use for this fisa warrant. >> exactly. that's the question that needs to be b answered right here. we need to find out exactly why that information was being provided to christopher steele.g
11:29 pm
we've known for a long time, of course that steele and the clinton campaign was providing information to the fbi.o it now appears the fbi was getting information to the clinton campaign as well. was that in order to direct the fisa so they could obtain the spy warrant? >> this is so disgusting. i want you to listen to mr. mccabe's own words about what he thinks part of the problem was. >> the biggest mistake, i think, is the process that was in place, that left so much responsibility on the lower level of the fbi agents involved. once those mistakes are baked in ththey become very, very hard fr the many, many layers of oversight to uncover. >> i'm telling you, i just want to come out of my seat on that one. that's exactly the opposite of what actually happened. department of justice, main justice, brought this up at the highest level. that was thees problem. they didn't give it to somele le prosecutors who are used to doing this out of new york or dallas but they brought it in to have it real close to themselves.
11:30 pm
i mean, that was part of the problem. >> it's a very manly response here from former acting director mccabe to throw his underlings, his subordinates under the bus. but, no of course, this went up to extremely high levels.rl s we know from the i.g. report, people involved, apparently who signed off on sharing this information with steele include peter strzok and bill mcgurn this goes up extremely high. >> this goes back to the earlier part we were talking about where, i've got to tell you, i know there is some news about the nonprosecution of mccabe but if you think mccabe is out of the woods on this one, he's got another thing coming because between barr and durham and the things that are going on at the department off justice, this shw is not yet over. lee, thank you very much. appreciate your great work. up ahead, media darling michael avenatti is headingea to prison for extortion.
11:31 pm
the angle last night on michael bloomberg's trouble ties toso china. you don't want to miss it. stay tuned. i'm alex trebek here to tell you
11:32 pm
about the colonial penn program. if you're age 50-85 and looking to buy life insurance on a fixed budget, remember the three p's. the three what? the three p's? what are the three p's? the three p's of life insurance on a fixed budget are price, price, and price. a price you can afford, a price that can't increase,
11:33 pm
and a price that fits your budget. i'm 54 and i was a smoker but quit. alex, what's my price? you can get coverage for $9.95 a month. i'm 65, retired, and take medications. what's my price? also $9.95 a month. i just turned 80 and i'm on a fixed income. what's my price? $9.95 a month for you, too. if you're age 50 to 85, call now about the number one most popular whole life insurance plan available through the colonial penn program. it has an affordable rate starting at $9.95 a month. that's less than 35 cents a day. you cannot be turned down because of your health. no medical exam, no health questions. your acceptance is guaranteed, and this plan has a guaranteed lifetime rate lock, so your rate can never go up for any reason. and with this plan, you can pick your payment date,
11:34 pm
so you can time your premium due date to work with your budget. options start at $9.95 a month, plus, you get a 30-day money back guarantee. so call now for free information. and you'll also get this free beneficiary planner, and it's yours just for calling. so call now.
11:35 pm
>> he's donald trump's worst nightmare. >> mueller is not going to take trump down. >> looking ahead to 2020, the reason why i'm taking you seriously is because of your
11:36 pm
presence on cable news. >> i love those clips. >> will michael avenatti still be a serious contender in 2020 from a jail cell? stormy daniels' former lawyer is facing up to 42 years in prison. today he was convicted on three counts regarding his attempt to extort millions of dollars from nike. and he still has to stand trial later this year for allegedly defrauding clients.eri the avenatti case is a telling one.ow the mere suggestion that he could actually be a legitimate democratic contender shows, i think, just how desperate the democrats are in their search for a viable candidate and how many problems still face them today. joining me now is -- the host of the relatable podcast and bill share.
11:37 pm
politico magazine contributing editor.it i thank you both for being here tonight. ali, i'll start with you. this guy was in the mix. he had some serious people up there on the cable news network saying they thought he very well could be the democratic nominee for president. >> yes. okay. valentine's day so let's use an analogy. the media is like that girlfriend, that friend that's dating the guy and everyone around her is like, this is sketchy, you need to let him go. he's bad news and they are like, no, he's the one. i'm just going to stick with him and now that -- they realize all their friends were right. they shouldn't have stuck around with him and he really was just as sketchy as everyone said. they are probably embarrassed a little bit and they don't know how to react to it. you're right. a they just latchy on to absolutey anyone who hates donald trump no matter how shady the character is. >> the media was slobbering all over this guy. they thought he was going to be the one because he was trying to take the fight supposedly to
11:38 pm
donald trump. but he's a bit after a shyster, wasn't he? >> a drifter. i wouldn't paint too broad a brush here. he never hit more than 2% in a democratic primary poll. he wasn't seen as the savior by most democrats. beyond just being tough on trumu on cable tv when he was starting to test the waters, he was articulating an argument that democrats should fight fire with fire. not do, when they go low, we go high business. there is a constituency for that which got people excited but you've seen that baton was tan bby elizabeth warren, because, avenatti was for courtr packing and elizabeth warren is forr court packing. >> it worked out for avenatti and warren, right? >> pete buttigieg started taking off because he sounded like that at the beginning but he made a pivot in the fall after joe
11:39 pm
biden pushed back on that sort of argument. talk more about bipartisan and unity. people started taking stuff from joe biden's playbook and that got him back in the game where as warren has not been able to go as far as the avenatti fight fire with fire argument. >> i'm still looking at that field. i'm thinking they don't have anybody that can compare in not just the celebrity but the fact that the economy is doing well. i think he's stronger politically than ever and look at the clown show that's been the democratic field thus far. >> i think they are absolutely scared. you've got people on the liberal networks. liberal hosts out there saying i don't want to associate with this president. what do we do? bernie sanders is the nominee, no one on the democratic side right now has as much energy as bernie sanders. they are looking around and they are like are we going to put a socialist up against donald
11:40 pm
trump when everything is going so well economically. we've got to up end everything in order for america to be the place we want it to be. most americans look around saying america is already the place we want it to be. >> real quickly, bill, are we screaming towards a contested convention based on where we are today on february 14? >> it's a higher than zero chance. it's more of a chance since what's happened in iowa and new hampshire, bernie has a narrow plurality of votes. moderates are divided between three and four candidates. once bloomberg gets in the mix and if thatt doesn't consolidate enough on one side of the fence, you get a contested convention. >> thank you both. happy valentine's day to you both and thank you for joining us. >> michael bloomberg's popularity is soaring among democrats. the 2020 late comer is now polling third nationally according to the real clear politics average but he's got a problem. his deep personal and business ties to china. laura did an incredible job laying this all out last night.
11:41 pm
watch this. >> laura: bloomberg has been getting increasingly tight, though with the chinese for years. hehe loves their massive marketplace and they love his money, and influence in the united states. i'm telling you, keep your eye on bloomberg's business activities ng in china. they are actually increasing as he's running for president. >> joining me now is gordon chang. he's a chinese expert and author of "losing south korea." gordon, thank you so much for joining us tonight. when you hear laura talk about how bloomberg is increasing his ties with china how do you see it? >> she's absolutely right about that. bloomberg, i'm sure, was responsible for spiking a number of articles about x ping, the chinese ruler. you see bloomberg's business in china blooming as she said and it coincides with bloomberg's very, very nice statements about chinese leaders including xi
11:42 pm
ping himself. you put this together and you've got to be very concerned. >> at one point michael bloomberg said he's not a dictator. he really did tone down his rhetoric against the chinese leader. >> certainly. that statement from september is especially troubling because xi ping is becoming a dictator, and bloomberg was really trying to solidify the entire chinese party. that's wrong. >> is bloomberg on this appease. tour and why is he doing that while he's running for president? >> iha don't know, but the hight duty of the president is to defend the united states against allmi enemies and we have no greater enemy than china. and bloomberg for whatever reason is saying china is a partner and friend and that, in my view, makes him unfit to be president. >> well, that's what's
11:43 pm
interesting about this. this is what happens when you have a late comer into the party. he hasn't gone through any of the debates. he's throwing hundreds of millions of dollars into the campaign to make sure he's got e presence out there. and think about it. for a person who has never gone through a debate, really hasn't gone out and been vetted at all, to be rolling in there in third place at this point coming up on nevada and south carolina is really something. gordon, i thank you so much for being here tonight and we really do appreciate you joining us. >> thanks. >> a viral airplane video and a bizarre couple's website, laura and raymond arroyo bring you the laughs in "friday's follies." don't go anywhere. stay with us. amazon prime video is on xfinity x1.
11:44 pm
11:45 pm
so when you say words like, "show me best of prime video" into this, you'll see awesome stuff like this. discover prime originals like, the emmy award winning the marvelous mrs. maisel,
11:46 pm
tom clancy's jack ryan, and the man in the high castle. all in the same place as your live tv. it's all included with your amazon prime membership. that's how xfinity makes tv... simple. easy. awesome. ♪ i'm feeing good right now i don't use some waxy cover up. i use herpecín l, it penetrates deep to treat. it soothes moisturizes and creates a spf 30 barrier to protect against flare ups caused by the sun. herpecín l. it does more for a cold sore.
11:47 pm
i don't use some waxy cover up. i use herpecín l, it penetrates deep to treat. it soothes moisturizes and creates a spf 30 barrier to protect against flare ups caused by the sun. herpecín l. it does more for a cold sore. >> it's friday and that means it's time for -- "friday follies." a fight with the new instant
11:48 pm
baby app. ajoining us is our fox news contributor, raymond arroyo. i saw this on twitter and it's exploding. reclaimed her chair on a recent american airlines flight >> this guy behind her started punching the back ofnc the seat. the seat is in his lab. the problem is when she complained to the attendant the attendant gave the guy a drink. i had a similar incident like this the other day with american airlines. this is important. you're dragging your bag through. they would not let me take it through tsa or check it. i had to miss the flight and you've learned, you've helped us to learn and grow through this experience. no thanks, ruin my day. so your team of incompetence can learn and grow. >> laura: at laguardia, we
11:49 pm
launched an "the ingraham angle" investigation. watch. >> i'm not checking my bag, okay. >> there is no need to raise your voice sir. this would be raising my check. i don't want to check my bag, by the way, at your airline, you suck at checking bags. all i have to do is do what i want to do and all i want to do is hold on to my bag. >> why want they let you love your bag. you can lug everything but not your bag. >> this poor woman, reason he was pushing, it's the airlines fault. seats are getting smaller, people are getting wider. i have some travel rules, may i share those with you. >> first of all, you know this is true, you've traveled with me, wipe down all surface areas before sitting.
11:50 pm
>> you wish you could fly. you can't even drive a car. >> i should be the captain of the plane. do not clip your toenails while on-board. we've witnessed that. it's horrible. when you get hit on the side of the cheek with the flying rail. armrests are to keep you in the seat you c paid for. abide the divide, i always say. i love these people. they get in. they are taking up the aisle and they are pulling up the armrests. no. armrests down. i'm for borders. and finally, move out of the aisle to stow your back or anxiety animal. just move out of the aisle. don't block passage. we're all waiting on the jet bridge. >> laura: you have an issue with travel. >> i hate travel. >> laura: raymond, when he's upset about something he feels
11:51 pm
the need to then tweet about it. okay? so then -- america airlines and america airlines immediately, we're very sorry, mr. arroyo. we hope you're back soon as a customer as if you're going to start flying american airlines. >> i am. if i have to hike, hitchhike here and things are so worrisome now on airlines because of the coronavirus, not only are people wearing masks, the animals are wearing masks. >> laura: the cat. >> laura, this week i came across just in time for valentine's day. >> tonight is. happy valentine's day. >> this is one ofon the most absurd aps ever. this is for people who want kids without romance. family by design is one of these companies. watch the ad. >> we'll match you with your ideal parent and partner through our matching service which provides detailed profiles of potential partners.
11:52 pm
our compatibility algorithm will help guide you to your ideal parenting match. we'll-help you find a partner just right for you. >> two biggest sites, they connect people who want to get right to the shared custody of the kid and skip the marriage and honeymoon. they strike legal arrangements, which allow them to co-parent but no personal -- laura: i don't foresee any problems with this. there are no problems. this is just going to be so easy this way. >> i don't like the idea, this is like takeout kid, mail order kids. the very idea -- if you don't like the person enough to have an intimate long term relationship with them, why do you want their offspring living with you? i just want to ask you thatehan question to these people. >> laura: i want to go back to the airlines. i want to go back to the airlines. i want to go back to why it's the fault of the airlines, t
11:53 pm
because you're in the plane and they have added two or three more rows to a plane that can't take any more seats. the girth of passengers is quite substantial. you can't even get the wheelchairs down the aisle. >> the wheelchairs are double-wide. >> laura: so now that woman actually wanted a recliner. she paid for that seat. >> i agree. >> laura: the guy behind her got the seat that didn't recline. >> when he was hitting, oh, there is turbulence. >> laura: that wouldn't have gone down well with me. and you think he would do that to a guy that's six foot tall, 6'5".tuneit >> the airline attendant wanted her to stop filming. her film to stop film it. they said erase the video. on this valentine's day i have a word for you, a little caution. if you saved a special bottle of bubbly for your romantic date let's hope it goes better than the bachelor's recent night out. >> are you okay?
11:54 pm
>> what the hell? >> okay. don't shake the bottle of champagne before you have it and only have children with people you love. those are my valentine's -- >> it's when the gals don't get the guy at the vend and then they are balling in the limo on way out. he's just made out with 15 girls before you. we had such a connection. he had a connection with a 15 others. >> this is why you have aps with people who later find out they don'ttps have a partner. they want to have a kid because they have watched too many hours of "the bachelor" and get this idea that life is just a harem and you never have to move off of that to a commitment. >> laura: never have to grow up, raymond. good luck with your next adventure. >> traveling adventure. >> laura: with a sky valet. >> i'm getting my clorox wipes right now. >> laura: have a nice valentine's day. >> don't go away, my valentine's dayy. inspirational moment is up
11:55 pm
next.
11:56 pm
11:57 pm
11:58 pm
11:59 pm
♪ >> jason: >> happy valentine's day and to myin sweetheart, the love of my life, ife, >> happy valentine's day into my love of my life, happy valentine's day. i want you to know i had a special treat but it is edible
12:00 am
and i didn't quite make it to the end of the show. i had something special. it was really good. all the time we have tonight. thanks for laura for letting me sit in for her. don't forget to follow me on twitter. shannon bream and the fox news at night team, take it from here. >> top justice department officials about people he wants investigated. the doj is sensitive to maintaining its independence and they are investigating andrew mccabe. michael flynn and more key players as we await the durham report. the doj announcing mccabe will not face charges but he is not out of the woods just yet. at the same time the attorney general was appointing outside counsel to look at the case against michael flynn.

85 Views

info Stream Only

Uploaded by TV Archive on