tv View Change LINKTV May 1, 2017 6:30am-7:01am PDT
and that's you, zuma! ruff! net! and you too, chase! hey, we're movie stars! you're more than that. you're good pups, too! (skye barking) ♪ p-p-p-paw, paw, paw patrol ♪ [upbeat music] [horn honks] [dogs bark] [horn honks] - ♪ mutt & stuff, mutt & stuff ♪ - ♪ hey, calvin, what are we learning today? ♪ ♪ come, heel, sit, stay ♪ our pet pal stuff is set to help and to play ♪ - ♪ mutt & stuff - ♪ let's go to dog school ♪
- ♪ mutt & stuff - ♪ let's go to dog school ♪ ♪ when i say "ready," you say "ruff" ♪ - [barks] - ♪ mutt & stuff, mutt & stuff ♪ - ♪ bark along and put your paws up ♪ ♪ pets can't seem to get enough of ♪ ♪ calvin and his pups ♪ mutt & stuff - [barks] [upbeat music] ♪ [dogs barking] ♪ [alarm blares] ♪ [door whirring] ♪ - [chuckles] thanks. ♪ [chuckles]
hi! i'm calvin. welcome to mutt & stuff. hey, zippy. oh! i see you already brought in the new seat. - [barks] - great job. we have a new seat today because we have a new student joining us at mutt & stuff. hey, zippy, if you're excited to meet our new student, let me hear you bark. - [barks] - woof! [laughs] hey, calvin. i'm excited too. i even came up with an awesome doggy handshake to do with our new friend. wanna see it? - go for it, stuff. - okay! first, you shake. [chuckles] then you spin three times. one, two, three! whoa! - watch out, stuff! [crashing thud] - [chuckles] whoa! that last step's a doozy. well, whatever that handshake is, i can't wait to do it. - and i can't wait to see it. come on, guys! it's time to meet our new student! ♪
good morning, everyone. today, we have a new student at mutt & stuff. - well, he must be super tiny 'cause i can barely see him. is he an invisible dog? - [chuckles] - [groans] - no, stuff, he isn't invisible. he just isn't here yet. - ahh. - and we're gonna show him all the cool stuff we do. princess pickles, since you're the fanciest, you can show him dress-up time. - [barks] - stuff, you can rock out and show music class. - oh, yeah! [electric guitar plays chord] - and, zippy, you can show him dance class. i hear you've been working on your doggy tail tango. - [barks] [tango musical flourish] - ah, muy fantástico, señor zippy. well, when he gets here, let's all welcome him with a big... [horse neighs] - uh, okay, calvin. [imitates horse neighing] - no, stuff. that neigh wasn't me. [gasps] it must mean our new student is here! - what? - [neighs] - our new student is a horse? [scoffs]
calvin, i think we're gonna need a bigger seat. - that's not our new student, stuff. - uh... ♪ - that is! - [barks] - class, please give a doggy howdy to cowboy. [dogs barking] - howdy, cowboy! [dogs barking] - noodles, please give our new student a mousy hello! - [humming] oh! hello, new student on top of a horse. [chuckles] [grunts] new student on top of a horse? [grunts] - [barks] ♪ - welcome, cowboy. your seat's right over there. ♪ - [barks] - we can't wait to show you around, cowboy. but i think we need to find a place to park your horse today. - [whistles] [horse chuffs and neighs] ♪
- [laughs] wow. now i see why your name is cowboy. that was awesome! - it sure was. cowboy's horse is gonna hang on the playground. no shoes in the ball pit, please! except for horseshoes! [chuckles] cowboy, i've planned the perfect day. you get to see everything that mutt & stuff has to offer. you ready? - [barks] - all right, doggy-oh. [chuckles] it's dress-up time! show cowboy how it's done, princess pickles. - [barks] ♪ - open the doggy everything closet! ♪ - ooh, hey, princess pickles! what are we gonna dress like? - [barks] - oh-ho-ho, cute animals? all right! oh, cowboy, you're gonna love this. - [barks] - [laughs] oh! look at me! i'm an adorable dog-bird! ca-caw! ca-caw!
♪ - [barks] ♪ - [barks] - aww, what a cute bunch of doggy animals. - ooh. ca-caw! [chuckles] huh. ♪ - [barks] - oh! well, there you are, cowboy. - hey, cowboy, why don't you try on the costume that princess pickles got you? the you'll all be dressed up like cute animals. - yeah, that's how we play dress-up time. - [barks] - oh? you want everyone to dress up like cowboys instead? - [barks] - well, that sounds fun too. - [groans] - aww. it's okay, princess pickles. we can dress up like cute animals another time. how does that sound? - [barks]
- cool. thanks, princess pickles. ♪ - [barks] ♪ - [groans] - [chuckles] yee-haw! uh, howdy, partner. this bone's not big enough for the two of us. good thing i got two bones! [laughs] ♪ - let's check in on the puppies. they're getting in the cowboy mood too. yee-haw! or should i say "yee-aww"? they're so cute. ♪ - ♪ puppy playtime ♪ ♪ puppy playtime [puppies whimpering] ♪ ♪ puppy playtime ♪
- okay! i think i remember the steps to the awesome doggy handshake now. first, you shake. and then you hop on one foot. and then-- - [barks] - oh, you want to do a cowboy handshake instead? well, i'm almost done showing you mine. - [barks] - oh, okay, i guess we can do the awesome doggy handshake later then. uh... [groans]
how's the cowboy handshake go? oh, okay. up on my feet. - [barks] - woof! [chuckles] [playful music] - [barks] - ooh! ♪ and run in a circle. right. - um, stuff? ♪ stuff! - what? oops! sorry, calvin. cowboy was just showing me how to do the cowboy handshake. - oh, i thought you were gonna show cowboy how to do the awesome doggy handshake. - well, i tried to, but cowboy really wanted to do his handshake instead. ahem. cowboy's a little bossy, calvin. - that's okay, stuff. it's cowboy's first day. i'm sure he didn't mean to be bossy. hey, it's your turn to show him another activity. it's music class! - oh, boy! come on, cowboy! let's rock! [laughter] - open the doggy everything closet!
[playing upbeat rock music] ♪ - yeah! whoo! [music stops] welcome to music class, cowboy! well, here's a song for you. goes a little something like this. one, two, three, four! hey, cowboy! [playing upbeat rock music] ♪ welcome to the school, it's really really really cool ♪ ♪ mutt & stuff is super fun, it'll make you wanna drool ♪ ♪ welcome to the school, it's really really really cool ♪ ♪ mutt & stuff is super fun, it'll make you wanna drool ♪ ♪ yeah welcome to the school, it's really really really cool ♪ ♪ mutt & stuff is super fun, it'll make you wanna drool ♪ hey, cowboy, grab an instrument and jam along with us. it's really fun! [chuckles] wait, where you going? what's it-- - [plays harmonica] - [starts drumming and stops] wait, what? huh? uh, cowboy, don't you want to play along with us? - [blows harmonica and barks] - well, that's not the song we're playing. - [plays harmonica] - you wanna play your cowboy song instead?
- [plays harmonica] - oh, boy. uh, okay. come on, guys, let's play cowboy's music. huh... two, three, four. [playing upbeat country music] ♪ [song ends] [playful music] - i bet cowboy will love playing a video game. - oh, yeah. - [barks] - okay, guys. pick a game and play it. - uh, how about "doggy space adventure"? - hmm, sounds good. - [chuckles] it's out of this world! right, guys? [dogs barking] [electronic chime] - "doggy space adventure"! - ooh. [chuckles] [electronic chime] - yee-haw!
it's "rodeo pups"! - [barks] - uh, um, cowboy, we want to play "doggy space adventure." [grunts] [electronic chime] - "doggy space adventure"! [electronic chime] - [barks] - yee-haw! it's "rodeo pups"! - [grunts and groans] [electronic chim - "doggy space ad--" - yee-haw! - "doggy--" - yee-- - "doggy--" - yee-haw! it's "rodeo pups"! - [grunts] okay, cowboy. i guess we'll play "rodeo pups." - [barks] [electronic chiming and trilling] [upbeat music] ♪ - hey, guys. how's it going? - oh, fine. cowboy's playing "rodeo pups" on the doggy-tron, and we're watching. - oh, i thought you guys wanted to play "doggy space adventure." - yeah, we did, but, um... [whispers] cowboy wanted to play "rodeo pups" instead. - hmm. now i can see that cowboy is a little bossy.
♪ hey, cowboy. here at mutt & stuff, we all take turns. sound good? - [barks] - great. i'm glad you agree. i think everything should be just fine from now on. ♪ - [chuckles] i can't wait to do a silly joke with cowboy. he is absolutely gonna love it! [laughs] oh, cowboy! mosey on over here! i've got something for you! [giggles] ♪ look, cowboy. it's a cow. i know how much you cowboys love cows, so you can have it. - [groans] - what? you want me to have it? oh, cowboy, that's so nice of you. all right, cow, you're coming with me! [laughs] [grunts] uh-oh. ah! [laughs]
i can't believe i fell for my own silly joke! [laughs] thanks for coming over, cowboy. - [barks] ♪ - hey, davenport. davenport! - [startled stammering] oh, hi, zoe. - i think you're supposed to wear that hat on your head. - huh! well, the guy who sold it to me said it was "one size fits paw." [trombone plays ascending note] [both laugh] both: whoa! - i'm okay! - meow too!
both: whoa! stays fresh up to 80% longer. technology your produce keeping it nearly as fresh as the day it was picked. fresh works produce saver from rubbermaid. i'm so hungry i could eat a horse. (horse exhales) mmm. (vo) skippy p.b. bites. now in the peanut butter aisle. (crowd) yippee! if yoif you can wait andd when all not be tired by waiting.irs. if you can watch the things you gave your life to, broken. if you can fill the unforgiving minute with sixty seconds of distance run. if you can dream and not make dreams your master.
♪ now look what you made me do ♪ ♪ you and me baby it takes two ♪ ♪ bringing new moves to the old school ♪ ♪ time for the whole world to enjoy the view ♪ ♪ we can go left they can go right ♪ ♪ save me a dance for the end of the night ♪ ♪ when i'm with you it's a party ♪ ♪ don't care where we're going ♪ ♪ 1, 2, 3 get loose no♪! ♪ it takes two to make a thing go right ♪ ♪ it takes two to make it out of sight. ♪ breathe deeply. the moon whispers: "i love you." the new atmosphere collection, fine home fragrance by glade. you dominate, you're brilliant, articulate, yes those numbers are correct. yes those projections are feasible. [elevator dings] because you're killing it.
[upbeat music] - [humming] oh! hey there, cowboy. welcome to mutt & stuff. oh, i really want to make you laugh, and i've got just the joke to do it. [chuckles and clears throat] why are cowboys so funny? because they're always horsing around! [laughs] isn't-- and now you laugh. [intense western music] ♪ - [shudders] okay. i guess i'll keep trying. [chuckles] huh? all right, well, you're gonna love it here, cowboy! [sighs] what a good doggy. - ♪ it's the horsey friends ♪ ♪ i'm playing with zippy ♪ ♪ it's the horsey friends ♪ ♪ cloppy and clippy
♪ it's the horsey friends ♪ ♪ i'm playing with zippy ♪ wait, what? where'd it go? [dramatic musical flourish] uh, hey, cowboy. we were playing horsey friends with clippy and cloppy. - [barks] - [groans] but we don't want to play rodeo right now. we want to play horsey friends. - [barks] - [groans] okay. well, i guess we can play horsey friends another time. - hmm. looks like cowboy's up to his bossy ways again. i hope he plays nicer at our next activity. hey, zippy! it's time to show cowboy how we do dance class. you ready to tango? - [barks] [upbeat music] [barks] - all right! it's dance class! ♪ - [laughs] - you ready, stuff? - oh, yes, i am! - okay. show us the doggy tail tango, zippy. [tango musical flourish] hit us with that tango beat, dj princess pickles.
[record plays rapidly] [upbeat tango music plays] - [murmuring rhythmically] ♪ ba ba-bum ♪ [murmuring rhythmically] - [barks] [record scratches] [upbeat country music plays] - huh? - [barks] - you want us to do a doggy do-si-do instead? but, cowboy, zippy's showing us how to do the tango. - [barks] - okay. we'll do your dance. - [barks] ♪ [record scratches rhythmically] ♪ [barks] - pickles, can we have our tango music back? [tango music plays] thanks. [humming] ♪ [record scratches and country music plays] - wha--cowboy? uh, tango, please. [record scratches] [tango music plays]
[scatting rhythmically] - [barks] [record scratches and country music plays] - uh, more tango, please. [record warbling and tango music plays] [chuckles] - [barks] [country music plays] - more cowboy music? [groans] - [barks] [record warbles and all music stops] - [sighs] [gentle music] - cowboy, i think it's time we had a little nose-to-nose. i don't think the rest of the class wants to do the doggy do-si-do right now. they're doing the tango. - [whimpering] - huh? - [barks] - uh-huh? - [barks] - oh. yeah. [chuckles] - [barks] - ahh! [laughs] - [barks] - i get it now. cowboy didn't mean to be bossy. he just wanted to show his new friends how fun being a cowboy is. that's really nice of you, cowboy. but one of the most important parts about being a pack is that we take turns. - [barks] - i have an idea. how about you do the tango now, and when we're done, we'll do something that you want to do?
- [barks] - [laughs] all right. get along, little doggy. [lively tango music] ♪ - [barks] ♪ [barks] - oh, cowboy, you're a natural tango doggy. here! have a rose. [laughs] - check out cowboy. i knew he'd have fun. great job, cowboy. now, since you did what the dogs wanted to do, you get to choose the next thing we do. [upbeat music] come on, guys! cowboy wants to show us something on the playground! [dogs barking] ♪ - huh. hey, where's cowboy? i thought he wanted to show us something. - hmm. i don't know. wait! there he is! ♪
- hey, marty. are you seeing what i'm seeing? - boy, am i! it's a dog riding a horse. - dog riding a horse? - yeah. - i was talking about this butterfly. so wingy with wings and colors. hello, little butterfly. my name is sid, and this is my brother marty. - oh, brother, sid, stop winging it. it bugs me. - [groans] ♪ - [barks] - oh! cowboy wants us to play rodeo rope with him. ♪ - oh, boy! that looks awesome! ♪ yee-haw!
[laughs] - now he wants to play cowboy jump rope! - oh, boy! ♪ go, zippy, go! go, zippy, go! - yee-haw, cowboy! - [chuckles] ♪ - that was awesome, cowboy. we're so glad you're now part of our pack. [chuckles] come on! let's celebrate with a cowboy doggy dance party. wag it like you mean it. - ♪ mutt & stuff, mutt & stuff ♪ - ♪ hey, calvin, what are we learning today? ♪ ♪ come, heel, sit, stay ♪ our pet pal stuff is set to help and to play ♪ - ♪ mutt & stuff - ♪ let's go to dog school ♪ - ♪ mutt & stuff, mutt & stuff ♪ - today, a new student arrived at mutt & stuff named cowboy. the class showed cowboy all of the fun things at mutt & stuff, but he was being bossy and made them do what he wanted to do. - but we don't want to play rodeo right now.
we want to play horsey friends. - then cowboy learned that being part of a pack means taking turns, so everyone gets to choose a fun game. - yee-haw! - and then we came here to have a cowboy doggy dance party! yee-haw! - ♪ mutt & stuff ♪ - ♪ let's go to dog school ♪ - ♪ mutt & stuff - ♪ let's go to dog school ♪ ♪ when i say "ready," you say "ruff" ♪ - ♪ mutt & stuff, mutt & stuff ♪ - thanks for joining us today! see you back at mutt & stuff! - hey, davenport. davenport! - [startled stammering] oh, hey, zoe. - what you got there? - my lasso. cowboys use 'em to catch cows. - huh. - and look, i caught one. [grunts and chuckles] - davenport, that's your tail! - oh! well, hi there, darryl. giddyup! [mimics hoofbeats] [trombone plays ascending note] [both laugh] both: whoa! - see you next time! - hi-ho, zoe, away!
[playful musical flourish] - ♪ two genies in a bottle ♪ up in the starry sky ♪ it's shimmer and shine ♪ ♪ oh, oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh ♪ on a magical ride ♪ oh, oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh ♪ boom zahramay ♪ oh, what a day ♪ your genies divine ♪ it's shimmer and shine, shimmer and shine ♪ ♪ there's magic, there's friendships ♪ ♪ adventures for all ♪ so much to discover ♪ in zahramay falls ♪ shimmer and shine ♪ oh, oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh ♪ genies divine ♪ shimmer and shine ♪ shimmer and shine