The student run newspaper for Avila University (formerly known as St. Teresa’s College, College of St. Teresa and Avila College) began in 1922 as The Gleam and was subsequently renamed The Teresian in 1931, The Avila Collegian in 1964, The Free Fall in 1970, The Avila Phoenix in 1975, The Avila Examiner in 1976 and The Talon in 1992.
University Archives, Publications Collection
Canon EOS 5D Mark II
ABBYY FineReader 11.0
Possible copyright status
Copyright Avila University. The materials in this collection are made available for use in research, teaching and private study. Images and text may not be used for any commercial purposes without prior permission from the Martha Smith Archives and Research Center, Avila University.