Using some NTAG215 stickers, I designed some Amiibomb! (Amiibo) tags for use with many of my games.
I didnt like the other ones I found, as the embedded text looks terrible when shaped differently and I just wanted to see the pictures really. These are slim and easy to hold to the sensors without fumbling out of my fat man hands.
I made a single A4 print out that I got printed locally on GSM 210 gloss paper and some double sided tape. If you want to use my picture template, please print at 100% and cut out each image so there is no black line.
- Arduino Nano (A cheap chinese one from AliExpress)
- A RC522 NFC module and a few
- NTAG215 stickers from AliExpress
- Amiibomb Software from Gut Hub (https://github.com/AcK77/AmiiBomb-uino/releases)
- Ifrit70's "rfid box for rc522 and arduino nano" (https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1729028) to make the writer