Thanks to @Kemmotar for the excellent design of the original. I made a few different sizes, and decided to put my Ender Extender kit to work. The result is marvelous.
30% Infill was used here, in Cubic Subdivision arrangement. I only did two bottom layers and two top layers, and a single wall width. Now, keep in mind, you'll need to double those numbers if you're using a normal 0.4mm nozzle; I was using a 0.8mm nozzle, so a "single wall" for me is 0.8mm, not 0.4mm. I printed in 0.4mm height, with dynamic heights enabled in Cura (variance allowed: 0.8, step size: 0.4).
Supports required, but, I set my overhang to 50 degrees, set my supports to "gyroid" to safely make it to height, and all was well for those little overhangs on the sides.
I love it. My original print was in a solid orange, but... my cable feeding my extruder failed at 80%. GAH.
Works well, thanks! (It has a little bit of wiggle room on the left and right -- not enough to be concerned by or anything. One might size up the X-axis by 1% or 2% according to your fridge's exact dimensions. I left it alone because every nook and cranny inside a fridge is ROUND, so its hard to know if it'll be perfectly snug, or need 4 hours of sanding. ^_^)