My first attempt at re-creating a Bionicle part. I chose this particular piece because, as you might already know, they constantly break open, to the point of becoming unusable.
It's a re-creation I made from scratch, as close to the original model as possible. I didn't print it yet, so I don't know if any adjustments are needed.
I have included the spaces in-between the holes; they were presumably there to save some plastic in the injection molding process, so I figured they might serve the same purpose in 3D printing as well. If they end up affecting the strength of the printed part, download and print "Bionicle Connector_V1.1", since that model doesn't have them.